Monday, March 27, 2017

Up and Coming PJ Writers!

“He Is”
The bashful pigment in his cheeks, the piercing ocean in his eyes. I try to look away, but his beauty is something I cannot deny. The softness in his touch, the gentleness in his smile, just looking at him makes me want to cry. He is but a work of art, a masterpiece, beauty that neither Da Vinci nor Picasso could define. He is a blank canvas enriched with vibrant colors. He can neither be painted, tainted, erased or refined. He is my all, he is my everything; every beat of my heart, every breath from my lungs, everything I aspire and everything I desire. He is the axis that keeps my world spinning, the light that keeps my galaxy's bright, and the force that keeps my universe whole.

by Erika (9th grade) 

No comments:

Post a Comment